22 May 2018

Flat Dupes

There are so many cute casual footwear options right now that I am having a hard time picking ones for myself (because I am always in desperate need of new shoes ...). And obviously my wallet is not endless, so even though I may fall in love with a style, I can't always afford it. Thankfully for me, a lot of retailers are taking inspiration from each other this season so I am able to find some more affordable options of really cute styles out right now.

Here are some samples of my fave steal-to-splurge worthy casual shoes out now (and links are non-affiliate, though they will all take you to Shopbop) -

Shopbop1
Bow Slides
Steal: Jeffrey Campbell these $60 / Splurge: KAANAS these $139

Shopbop2
Ruffle Slides
Steal to Splurge: MICHAEL Michael Kors these $59 / Splendid these $88
KAANAS these $109 / Loeffler Randall these $150 on sale

Shopbop3
Hermes-inspired
Steal: Steven these $79 / Splurge: Ancient Greek Sandals these $220

Shopbop4
Knotted Metallic Slides
Steal to Splurge: Jeffrey Campbell these $65 / Sol Sana these $95 / KAANAS these $97.30 on sale
Rachel Zoe these $198 / Loeffler Randall these $275

Shopbop5 
Striped Bow Slides
Steal: Madewell these $98 / Splurge: Loeffler Randall these $295

Shopbop6
Cap-toe Espadrille Flats
Steal to Splurge: Sam Edelman these $80 / KENDALL + KYLIE these $110
Tory Burch these $198

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).