18 January 2016

Big Sisters

red, plaid, stripes red, plaid, stripes

Big sisters who have impeccable taste and charitable natures are some of the best friends to have in one's life. For many many reasons, but especially when they decide to make an upgrade on a designer purse and then bequest their well-loved now out-of-date bag to an ever-grateful younger sister. Thank you, sis!

red, plaid, stripes red, plaid, stripes

Blazer: J.Crew schoolboy (worn before - sim under $80, sim)
Top: Lands' End shaped on sale (worn before - sim)
Jeans: c/o FatFace brushed overdye smithy bootcut (worn before - sim under $40, sim)
Scarf: Lands' End oversized square under $20 (worn before - sim, sim)
Rings: F21 (sim set or here, both under $6)
Shoes: Audrey Brooke via DSW (worn before - sim slingback, satin, pricey slingback)
Bag: Chanel jumbo double flap (preowned here, here - sim, sim)

red, plaid, stripes

red, plaid, stripes

17 comments:

  1. I'll let you in on a secret: I haven't gotten dressed yet because I'm doing a half day so I am definitely going to try and recreate this look!

    The Adored Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should see my "work from home" days - definitely not bloggable but oh so comfy!

      Delete
  2. Oh man. Chanel. Do they really ever go out of season?!?! I think not. Now, I just need to find a big sister :)
    Love this whole look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I know, I was like, you can't be serious, right?!

      Delete
  3. What a generous sister! Chanel never goes out of style - a classic piece!

    Liz @ ShoppingMyCloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's my first luxe designer anything - I'm keeping it forever!

      Delete
  4. Oh wow ! now that's a sister I'd love to have :) I will be happily adopted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know what you mean - being siblings can be rough sometimes but they sure have their perks!

      Delete
  5. Number one reason that I always wished I had a big sister, haha. Love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy gifting! That's an incredibly generous sister you have!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Major bag envy! And I love your stripes and plaid combo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I am back again. Love this look. Adore the shoes (would love to steal them from you). Clicked through for the bag.... and my jaw dropped. You can imagine why.
    Congratulations with it and let nobody steal that!
    Greetje

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).