30 December 2015

These are a Few of My Favorite Things: 2015

Seriously, where has the year gone?! Let's enjoy what's left of 2015 as much as we can - we'll never be as young as we are now again - gah!

... And on that lovely note, here are some of my closet staples from this past year -

1. J.Crew lexington blazer (sim 3/4 coat). A new-to-me score off of Ebay that's perfectly vintage J.Crew.

yellow lexington lexington blazer + rocksbox
original posts: here / here

2. Loli & the Bean turquoise necklace (sim). A beautiful necklace does not need to be sparkly to make a statement.

turquoise necklace
original posts: here / here / here

3. Milly astor bag. Punchy pink and tiny but useful. How could I refuse this sweet bag?

dec3 milly astor crossbody milly astor crossbody
original posts: here / here / here

4. Kate Spade sneakers (sim under $25). Sneaker comfort. Sparkly rhinestones. Got it on super-sale. 'Nough said.

KS slater
original posts: here / here / here

5. Zara cropped trench (sim in orange or black). Light-weight, easy and a fab punch-me-in-the-face color.

cropped trench cropped trench
original post: here

6. Old Navy scarf (sim under $24). I don't need to spend a ton of money for a piece I love and wear over and over.

oct1 Oct6 Oct5
original posts: here / here / here

7. Banana Republic pink sleeveless vest (sim in black). I'm not really a pastel person but this vest was a nice surprise purchase.

pink vest long pink vest
original posts: here / here

8. Farylrobin sandals (sim under $40). Wore these to death over the summer.

cropped trench
original post: here

9. J.Crew peplum top (sim or in eyelet). So comfy that I got this top in two colors.

July1 Aug6 Sep7
original posts: here / here / here

10. Zara wool coat (sim). Have we seen a color scheme yet? I can't seem to get away from this punchy tomato red hue that I've adored all through the year.

red coat + popcorn stitch abstract fair isle
 original posts: here / here

5 comments:

  1. The year has totally flown by, it's been crazy! I love the yellow blazer! Such a brillant way to add a punch of color put still look put together. Also love the Kate Spade sneakers. You have some great staples girl! XO -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love coming to your blog to see your fun, vibrant outfits! Cheers to 2016!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That yellow blazer... is a magnificent piece.
    Absolutely lovely. HNY.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).