22 May 2015

Almost End of May

denim + ivory

For those of you in the United States, I hope you all enjoy your extended holiday weekend. Between the good times, sweet treats, and maybe a bit of sale shopping, please take a moment to commemorate the men and women of our armed forces and thank them for their service. For you other lovely ladies, have a wonderful weekend!

denim + ivory denim + ivory

Top: Cloth & Stone via Anthropologie ombre chambray (worn here - sim, sim)
Skirt: Banana Republic box-pleat (worn here - sim deal, steal, longer)
Bracelet: Ann Taylor pearl & pave cluster (sim, sim) & J.Crew hammered double cuff (sim studded)
Shoes: J.Crew dulci fabric slingbacks (sim floral, blue, bold)
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff mini quilted affair (worn here - sim, sim, floral)

denim + ivory

denim + ivory

8 comments:

  1. What a babe! I have to admit, when I saw this skirt on Insta I thought it'd be a flowy midi number, but even as a mini it's just so luxe! My fave Lisa outfit in a long time. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girl! I know, I'd love to have a full luxe ivory midi skirt, but that may be too "dramatic" for me to pull off, hehe.

      Delete
  2. Really love that skirt and the print of your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ehat a cute and girly outfit. I love the shoes. Though I haven't commented in ages, I do stop by at least once a month, Lisa.

    Happy almost-Summer! <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ehat a cute and girly outfit. I love the shoes. Though I haven't commented in ages, I do stop by at least once a month, Lisa.

    Happy almost-Summer! <3 Ada.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please leave a comment if you like!
(Spammers will be deleted - sorry).